Hello and welcome to 'myrsr.com'. This online diary details our project of buying a crappy '80s Porsche 911 and turning it into a beautiful replica 1973 911 RSR, before driving it halfway across Europe on the Cannonball 8000 rally. Well, keeps us out of trouble..

Friday 11 May 2007

Oh my god, oh my god, they're ready!!

Finally!! The wheels are ready - woohoo!! I'm going to take a day off work to pick them up from Northampton and drive them up to Mark in Wales. I've then got to take my old wheels and drive them back to Northampton (I'm part exchanging with the new wheels). I have to say, Biagio has done a great job - they look awesome.. If you need any Fuchs wheels for a project like this, or you wnat to resore your current wheels, this is the guy to talk to. Email him on: biagio911@btinternet.com